Townsend House - Clermont Historic Village Museum

Members Only Login


South Lake County Historical Society Logo

Clermont Historic Village Museum

352-593-8496   |   490 West Avenue, Clermont, FL

Townsend House

Townsend House

The Townsend House was originally built around 1895. In 2002, the house was moved from its original location on SR 50 to the Historic Village. It has been open for public tours since 2005.